NuBits (CURRENCY:USNBT) traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. In the last seven days, NuBits has traded 13.3% higher against the US dollar. One NuBits coin can now be purchased for $0.0406 or 0.00001118 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange, Bittrex and Upbit. NuBits has a market capitalization of $445,640.00 and $4,072.00 worth of NuBits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008341 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027579 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00002146 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00249684 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $65.12 or 0.01794034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.24 or 0.00227101 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027918 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
NuBits’ total supply is 70,510,851 coins and its circulating supply is 10,981,667 coins. The Reddit community for NuBits is /r/NuBits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NuBits is www.nubits.com. NuBits’ official message board is discuss.nubits.com. NuBits’ official Twitter account is @OfficialNuBits and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling NuBits
NuBits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuBits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuBits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NuBits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuBits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuBits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.