Platinum (CURRENCY:PLAT) traded 39.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. During the last seven days, Platinum has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Platinum token can currently be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, ABCC and LATOKEN. Platinum has a market cap of $1.81 million and $324,757.00 worth of Platinum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008314 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027615 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00002139 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00252161 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.71 or 0.01807928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00227517 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027945 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Platinum’s total supply is 9,451,705,423 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,148,418,768 tokens. Platinum’s official message board is medium.com/the-notice-board. The official website for Platinum is bitguild.io. The Reddit community for Platinum is /r/BitGuild and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Platinum’s official Twitter account is @bitguildplat.
Buying and Selling Platinum
Platinum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, LATOKEN and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Platinum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Platinum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Platinum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Platinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Platinum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.