RoyalCoin (CURRENCY:ROYAL) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. RoyalCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of RoyalCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, RoyalCoin has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. One RoyalCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0028 or 0.00000037 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00019788 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00022792 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003914 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004243 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00032021 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004807 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00002212 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010751 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
ROYAL is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 12th, 2016. RoyalCoin’s total supply is 2,500,124 coins. RoyalCoin’s official Twitter account is @royalcoin2016.
Buying and Selling RoyalCoin
RoyalCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RoyalCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RoyalCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RoyalCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RoyalCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RoyalCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.