Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. Stellar has a market capitalization of $1.49 billion and approximately $167.64 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for $0.0778 or 0.00002139 BTC on popular exchanges including OTCBTC, HitBTC, BitMart and Upbit. In the last week, Stellar has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008314 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027615 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00252161 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.71 or 0.01807928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00227517 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027945 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011800 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Stellar’s genesis date was July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 104,722,477,158 coins and its circulating supply is 19,169,205,852 coins. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stellar’s official website is www.stellar.org. Stellar’s official message board is stellarcommunity.org. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Cryptomate, Bittrex, Kraken, GOPAX, Binance, Sistemkoin, Koinex, BCEX, Kryptono, Ovis, C2CX, CryptoMarket, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Koineks, Poloniex, OKEx, Stellarport, RippleFox, Upbit, Huobi, Stronghold, ABCC, Liquid, Gate.io, Vebitcoin, CoinEgg, Exrates, Indodax, CEX.IO, OTCBTC, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Exmo, ZB.COM, Bitbns, Kuna and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.