TrueChain (CURRENCY:TRUE) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 12th. In the last week, TrueChain has traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. TrueChain has a total market capitalization of $14.01 million and $10.24 million worth of TrueChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrueChain token can currently be bought for $0.23 or 0.00006349 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene, Bithumb, ZB.COM and OKEx.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $486.58 or 0.13386908 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00002293 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00031997 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
TrueChain is a token. It launched on January 4th, 2018. TrueChain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 60,706,972 tokens. TrueChain’s official Twitter account is @truechaingroup. TrueChain’s official website is www.truechain.pro.
TrueChain Token Trading
TrueChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, CoinBene, OKEx, DragonEX, ZB.COM and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TrueChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.