View (CURRENCY:VIEW) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 12th. One View token can now be bought for approximately $0.0093 or 0.00000257 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and IDEX. View has a market cap of $327,666.00 and approximately $112.00 worth of View was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, View has traded up 50.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008308 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027580 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00002139 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00249454 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.30 or 0.01796408 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.22 or 0.00226184 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027914 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
View Token Profile
View launched on September 7th, 2017. View’s total supply is 41,984,400 tokens and its circulating supply is 35,088,298 tokens. The official website for View is view.ly. View’s official Twitter account is @OfficialViewly and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for View is /r/viewly and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for View is blog.view.ly.
Buying and Selling View
View can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as View directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire View should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase View using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for View Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for View and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.