HitCoin (CURRENCY:HTC) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. In the last week, HitCoin has traded down 5.5% against the dollar. HitCoin has a total market cap of $962,114.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of HitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HitCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.13 or 0.02295704 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00011354 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004444 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00001990 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00001264 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000687 BTC.
HitCoin (HTC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 30th, 2015. HitCoin’s total supply is 20,996,318,099 coins and its circulating supply is 10,996,318,099 coins. HitCoin’s official Twitter account is @HitcoinPH and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HitCoin is hitcoininfo.com.
HitCoin Coin Trading
HitCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HitCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HitCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.