Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded down 6.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. Over the last week, Aeron has traded up 36.9% against the US dollar. One Aeron token can currently be bought for $0.43 or 0.00010824 BTC on popular exchanges including IDAX, Kucoin, Binance and HitBTC. Aeron has a market capitalization of $8.19 million and $7.32 million worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008004 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00380831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002729 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025341 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $70.04 or 0.01759676 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00238030 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 44.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004975 BTC.
Aeron was first traded on August 10th, 2017. Aeron’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Aeron is medium.com/@aeronaero. Aeron’s official Twitter account is @aeron_aero and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aeron is /r/aeronaero and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Aeron is aeron.aero.
Buying and Selling Aeron
Aeron can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Binance, Coinrail, Gate.io, HitBTC, Tidex, Kucoin, Kuna, Bit-Z, IDAX, Mercatox and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.