Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. One Amon token can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bancor Network and IDEX. Amon has a market capitalization of $247,248.00 and $2,725.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Amon has traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007964 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00385530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002713 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.82 or 0.01716206 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00236891 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 83.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002834 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005040 BTC.
Amon’s genesis date was April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 446,804,857 tokens. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Amon is amon.tech. The official message board for Amon is medium.com/@amontech.
Amon Token Trading
Amon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Amon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.