AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 15th. AsiaCoin has a market cap of $2.46 million and $0.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, AsiaCoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 55.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00001611 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- AllSafe (SAFE) traded down 27% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded down 47.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
AsiaCoin Coin Profile
AC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 26th, 2014. AsiaCoin’s total supply is 2,323,479,014 coins. AsiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @AsiaCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AsiaCoin is www.thecoin.asia.
Buying and Selling AsiaCoin
AsiaCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AsiaCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AsiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.