Aston (CURRENCY:ATX) traded up 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 15th. Aston has a market capitalization of $7.03 million and approximately $1,212.00 worth of Aston was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aston token can currently be bought for $0.0085 or 0.00000211 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail and CoinBene. In the last week, Aston has traded down 25.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00031607 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 56.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000719 BTC.
Aston Token Profile
Aston (ATX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 2nd, 2016. Aston’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 824,000,000 tokens. Aston’s official website is www.aston.company. Aston’s official Twitter account is @aston_company.
Buying and Selling Aston
Aston can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aston directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aston should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aston using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aston Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aston and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.