Bitcoin File (CURRENCY:BIFI) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin File has traded 89.9% higher against the dollar. Bitcoin File has a market cap of $0.00 and $11,737.00 worth of Bitcoin File was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin File coin can currently be bought for about $0.0025 or 0.00000062 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi and Gate.io.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00025871 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00038407 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010770 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00001141 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007983 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00001371 BTC.
Bitcoin File Coin Profile
Bitcoin File uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 25th, 2017. Bitcoin File’s total supply is 21,050,000,000 coins. Bitcoin File’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinFile and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin File Coin Trading
Bitcoin File can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin File directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin File should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin File using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin File Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin File and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.