Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 15th. During the last week, Blakecoin has traded down 24% against the dollar. One Blakecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000055 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and C-Patex. Blakecoin has a market cap of $46,840.00 and $11.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,983.86 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.12 or 0.03520188 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.61 or 0.01547787 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.64 or 0.03859911 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $53.98 or 0.01356031 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00112748 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.17 or 0.01361019 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.69 or 0.00344008 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000358 BTC.
Blakecoin (CRYPTO:BLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 21,410,591 coins. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin.
Buying and Selling Blakecoin
Blakecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blakecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blakecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.