CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. During the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded 12.2% higher against the dollar. One CyberMiles token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0338 or 0.00000854 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, CoinBene, Bithumb and BCEX. CyberMiles has a total market capitalization of $27.06 million and $3.23 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $58.91 or 0.01487003 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002581 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00020780 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002558 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00001426 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006310 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00027504 BTC.
CMT is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 6th, 2016. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 800,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CyberMiles is www.cybermiles.io. CyberMiles’ official message board is medium.com/cybermiles. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
CyberMiles can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Cobinhood, Huobi, Tokenomy, Zebpay, IDCM, Binance, BCEX, Bibox, IDEX, Bithumb, OKEx, Koinex, LBank and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberMiles should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CyberMiles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.