Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded 38.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. Over the last seven days, Dimecoin has traded up 50.9% against the US dollar. Dimecoin has a market capitalization of $3.50 million and $804.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dimecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00021594 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00024533 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009149 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 40.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000130 BTC.
Dimecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. Dimecoin’s official website is www.dimecoinnetwork.com. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dimecoin is /r/dimecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Novaexchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dimecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dimecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dimecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.