Ethereum Lite (CURRENCY:ELITE) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 15th. One Ethereum Lite token can currently be purchased for about $0.0913 or 0.00002352 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Ethereum Lite has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $54.00 worth of Ethereum Lite was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Ethereum Lite has traded 11.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $674.28 or 0.17020321 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003342 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00049751 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00001275 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
Ethereum Lite Profile
Ethereum Lite is a token. Its launch date was October 10th, 2017. Ethereum Lite’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Ethereum Lite’s official website is www.ethereumlite.org. Ethereum Lite’s official Twitter account is @ethereumlite.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Lite
Ethereum Lite can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Lite should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.