Fitrova (CURRENCY:FRV) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. Over the last seven days, Fitrova has traded 65.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Fitrova has a total market cap of $21,146.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Fitrova was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Fitrova token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.18 or 0.00373971 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002711 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024840 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $71.08 or 0.01750656 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00238693 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 54.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002527 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004889 BTC.
Fitrova Token Profile
Fitrova launched on February 17th, 2018. Fitrova’s total supply is 7,588,648,240 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,588,539,029 tokens. Fitrova’s official Twitter account is @FitrovaToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Fitrova’s official website is www.fitrova.com.
Fitrova Token Trading
Fitrova can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fitrova directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fitrova should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fitrova using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fitrova Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fitrova and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.