Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded 31.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. One Helium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0518 or 0.00001304 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Cryptopia. During the last week, Helium has traded 17% higher against the US dollar. Helium has a market cap of $504,587.00 and approximately $331.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00026049 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00039388 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00001714 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00010811 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00001176 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008111 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000868 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00001416 BTC.
Helium uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 10,090,014 coins and its circulating supply is 9,741,634 coins. The official website for Helium is heliumchain.org. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Helium
Helium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Helium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Helium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.