ICOS (CURRENCY:ICOS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. One ICOS token can currently be bought for $2.41 or 0.00038285 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Tidex. ICOS has a market capitalization of $1.19 million and approximately $0.00 worth of ICOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ICOS has traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007942 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00386544 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002727 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025539 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.95 or 0.01697619 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00237137 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 76.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002812 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005031 BTC.
ICOS’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. ICOS’s total supply is 505,922 tokens and its circulating supply is 494,831 tokens. ICOS’s official Twitter account is @icobox_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ICOS is icos.icobox.io.
ICOS Token Trading
ICOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.