Joulecoin (CURRENCY:XJO) traded up 14.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. During the last week, Joulecoin has traded 17.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Joulecoin has a total market cap of $111,570.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Joulecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Joulecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0029 or 0.00000074 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00012081 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00031134 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Joulecoin (XJO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 22nd, 2013. Joulecoin’s total supply is 38,136,207 coins. Joulecoin’s official Twitter account is @JouleCoin. The official website for Joulecoin is www.jouleco.in.
Buying and Selling Joulecoin
Joulecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joulecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Joulecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Joulecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Joulecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joulecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.