JSECOIN (CURRENCY:JSE) traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. In the last seven days, JSECOIN has traded down 10.3% against the U.S. dollar. One JSECOIN token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and LATOKEN. JSECOIN has a total market capitalization of $390,095.00 and approximately $241.00 worth of JSECOIN was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008004 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00380831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002729 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025341 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.04 or 0.01759676 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00238030 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 44.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004975 BTC.
JSECOIN Token Profile
JSECOIN’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 443,479,880 tokens. JSECOIN’s official message board is jsecoin.com/blog. JSECOIN’s official Twitter account is @jsecoin. The official website for JSECOIN is jsecoin.com. The Reddit community for JSECOIN is /r/JSEcoin_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling JSECOIN
JSECOIN can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as JSECOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire JSECOIN should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy JSECOIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JSECOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JSECOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.