Maxcoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. Maxcoin has a total market capitalization of $754,521.00 and $0.00 worth of Maxcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maxcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0123 or 0.00000310 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Cryptohub and YoBit. During the last seven days, Maxcoin has traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $91.09 or 0.02299446 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.73 or 0.00498134 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00021991 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00011805 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00024456 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00021534 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00011369 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Maxcoin (MAX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Keccak hashing algorithm. It launched on February 6th, 2014. Maxcoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. Maxcoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Maxcoin’s official website is www.maxcoinproject.org.
Maxcoin Coin Trading
Maxcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Bittylicious and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maxcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maxcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Maxcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maxcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maxcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.