Minex (CURRENCY:MINEX) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. One Minex token can now be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Minex has traded 32% lower against the U.S. dollar. Minex has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $251.00 worth of Minex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007974 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.05 or 0.00380596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002723 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025511 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.94 or 0.01717539 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00235659 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 60.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002594 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004979 BTC.
Minex’s launch date was July 4th, 2017. Minex’s total supply is 30,000,000 tokens. The official website for Minex is minexteam.com. Minex’s official Twitter account is @MINEX_team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Minex
Minex can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Minex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Minex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Minex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.