On.Live (CURRENCY:ONL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 15th. In the last seven days, On.Live has traded 6.9% higher against the dollar. On.Live has a total market cap of $955,071.00 and $13,535.00 worth of On.Live was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One On.Live token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0442 or 0.00001115 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and Ethfinex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $679.37 or 0.17148828 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003300 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00053158 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00001254 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
On.Live (CRYPTO:ONL) is a token. It was first traded on January 22nd, 2018. On.Live’s total supply is 59,725,382 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,622,215 tokens. The Reddit community for On.Live is /r/onlivetv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for On.Live is on.live. On.Live’s official Twitter account is @on_live.
On.Live Token Trading
On.Live can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as On.Live directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade On.Live should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase On.Live using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for On.Live Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for On.Live and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.