A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Genus (LON: GNS):
- 3/11/2019 – Genus had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc.
- 3/5/2019 – Genus was upgraded by analysts at Liberum Capital to a “buy” rating. They now have a GBX 2,500 ($32.67) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 2,400 ($31.36).
- 2/28/2019 – Genus had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 2,400 ($31.36) price target on the stock.
- 2/28/2019 – Genus had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 2/12/2019 – Genus is now covered by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc. They set a “buy” rating and a GBX 2,650 ($34.63) price target on the stock.
- 2/1/2019 – Genus had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
Shares of LON GNS opened at GBX 2,390 ($31.23) on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 22.58, a quick ratio of 1.32 and a current ratio of 2.08. Genus plc has a 12-month low of GBX 2,090 ($27.31) and a 12-month high of GBX 2,998 ($39.17). The stock has a market cap of $1.58 billion and a P/E ratio of -221.30.
The firm also recently announced a dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, April 4th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, March 7th will be given a dividend of GBX 8.90 ($0.12) per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, March 7th. This represents a yield of 0.41%. Genus’s payout ratio is presently -2.50%.
Genus plc operates as an animal genetics company in North America, Latin America, rest of Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Genus PIC, Genus ABS, and Research and Development. It sells sows, boars, and semen to breed pigs with various characteristics for pork production under the PIC brand.
Read More: Trading Ex-Dividend
Receive News & Ratings for Genus plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genus plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.