SnapCoin (CURRENCY:SNPC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. Over the last seven days, SnapCoin has traded 8% lower against the dollar. One SnapCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0210 or 0.00000528 BTC on popular exchanges including BitMart and LATOKEN. SnapCoin has a market capitalization of $8.81 million and $334,482.00 worth of SnapCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $681.37 or 0.17152360 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003296 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00052260 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00001237 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
SNPC is a token. Its launch date was August 24th, 2018. SnapCoin’s total supply is 706,666,667 tokens and its circulating supply is 418,834,888 tokens. SnapCoin’s official Twitter account is @Snapparazzi1. The official website for SnapCoin is www.snapparazzi.io. The official message board for SnapCoin is medium.com/@Snapparazzi1.
SnapCoin Token Trading
SnapCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnapCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnapCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SnapCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnapCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnapCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.