SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded up 3.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. Over the last week, SolarCoin has traded up 1.9% against the dollar. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0512 or 0.00001292 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Lykke Exchange. SolarCoin has a market capitalization of $2.61 million and $2,570.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $59.33 or 0.01497627 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002590 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00021024 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002589 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00001527 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00001883 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002565 BTC.
SolarCoin (SLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,631,487 coins and its circulating supply is 51,042,174 coins. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SolarCoin’s official website is solarcoin.org.
Buying and Selling SolarCoin
SolarCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.