TokenStars (CURRENCY:TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 15th. In the last seven days, TokenStars has traded up 26.8% against the US dollar. TokenStars has a total market cap of $1.25 million and approximately $91,662.00 worth of TokenStars was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TokenStars token can now be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Bit-Z.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00059459 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003800 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 33% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
TokenStars Token Profile
TokenStars (CRYPTO:TEAM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 11th, 2016. TokenStars’ total supply is 17,818,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,418,277 tokens. TokenStars’ official message board is medium.com/@tokenstars. TokenStars’ official Twitter account is @tokenstars and its Facebook page is accessible here. TokenStars’ official website is tokenstars.com/team.
Buying and Selling TokenStars
TokenStars can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenStars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenStars should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TokenStars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TokenStars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenStars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.