UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 15th. One UTRUST token can now be bought for about $0.0287 or 0.00000724 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Kucoin, IDEX and HitBTC. UTRUST has a total market cap of $12.90 million and $237,237.00 worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, UTRUST has traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007932 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.23 or 0.00384375 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002712 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025487 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $67.96 or 0.01715491 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00235488 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 75% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005041 BTC.
UTRUST Token Profile
UTRUST’s launch date was August 28th, 2017. UTRUST’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,000,000 tokens. UTRUST’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for UTRUST is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. UTRUST’s official message board is medium.com/@UTRUST. The official website for UTRUST is utrust.com.
Buying and Selling UTRUST
UTRUST can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, IDEX, OKEx, HitBTC, Huobi and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UTRUST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UTRUST should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UTRUST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.