Vezt (CURRENCY:VZT) traded 24.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 15th. Vezt has a total market capitalization of $2.05 million and $621.00 worth of Vezt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Vezt has traded up 39.7% against the US dollar. One Vezt token can now be bought for approximately $0.0239 or 0.00000601 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid and COSS.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $681.37 or 0.17152360 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003296 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00052260 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00001237 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
Vezt Token Profile
Vezt (CRYPTO:VZT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 3rd, 2017. Vezt’s total supply is 125,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,923,168 tokens. The official message board for Vezt is medium.com/@vezt. Vezt’s official Twitter account is @veztinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Vezt is vezt.co.
Buying and Selling Vezt
Vezt can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and COSS. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vezt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vezt should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vezt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vezt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vezt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.