VIP Tokens (CURRENCY:VIP) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. In the last week, VIP Tokens has traded 29.7% higher against the dollar. VIP Tokens has a market cap of $50,085.00 and $0.00 worth of VIP Tokens was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VIP Tokens coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00001760 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00001130 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
VIP Tokens Profile
VIP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 5th, 2016. VIP Tokens’ total supply is 83,450,403 coins. The official website for VIP Tokens is viptokens.club. VIP Tokens’ official Twitter account is @clockcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocks: 0-20 : AirdropBlock: 20-100: 0 VIPBlock: 100-1000: 500 VIPBlock: 1000-30000: 450 VIPBlock: 30000-60000: 300 VIPBlock: 60000-100000: 250 VIPBlock: 100000-150000: 150 VIPBlock: 150000-200000: 110 VIP “
Buying and Selling VIP Tokens
VIP Tokens can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIP Tokens directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIP Tokens should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VIP Tokens using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIP Tokens Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIP Tokens and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.