Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 15th. In the last week, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Wrapped Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $7,841.00 worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wrapped Bitcoin token can currently be bought for $4,016.57 or 1.01110524 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Kyber Network.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006297 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00028101 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00013802 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00147503 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0989 or 0.00002490 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00024771 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000865 BTC.
About Wrapped Bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 29th, 2017. Wrapped Bitcoin’s total supply is 65 tokens. Wrapped Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Wrapped Bitcoin’s official website is wbtc.network.
Buying and Selling Wrapped Bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wrapped Bitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.