Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 15th. One Zeusshield token can now be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, LBank and Gate.io. Zeusshield has a market cap of $1.47 million and approximately $16,098.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Zeusshield has traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008005 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.14 or 0.00381019 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002730 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025400 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $70.65 or 0.01778560 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00238000 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 48.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0966 or 0.00002432 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004988 BTC.
Zeusshield Token Profile
Zeusshield was first traded on September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,153,170,765 tokens. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zeusshield is zsc.io.
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, LBank and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.