ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded up 36.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can now be bought for about $0.0226 or 0.00000561 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, IDCM and BiteBTC. In the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded 29.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market capitalization of $1.83 million and approximately $55,133.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00094167 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00015943 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000530 BTC.
About ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on January 1st, 2018. ADAMANT Messenger’s total supply is 101,118,202 coins and its circulating supply is 80,976,191 coins. ADAMANT Messenger’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ADAMANT Messenger is adamant.im.
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, Bit-Z and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.