AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 17th. AdEx has a market cap of $10.62 million and $243,870.00 worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AdEx token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00003596 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Upbit, Huobi and Binance. Over the last seven days, AdEx has traded up 6.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007914 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.88 or 0.00394536 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002701 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025103 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.98 or 0.01689220 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00233959 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00001811 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004865 BTC.
AdEx’s launch date was May 30th, 2017. AdEx’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,430,701 tokens. The official website for AdEx is www.adex.network. The Reddit community for AdEx is /r/AdEx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AdEx’s official Twitter account is @AdEx_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AdEx Token Trading
AdEx can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Upbit, Liqui, Gatecoin, Binance, Huobi, HitBTC and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdEx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdEx should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdEx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.