Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Amon token can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bancor Network and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Amon has traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Amon has a total market cap of $243,600.00 and $5,016.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007914 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.88 or 0.00394536 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002701 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025103 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $67.98 or 0.01689220 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00233959 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00001811 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004865 BTC.
Amon was first traded on April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 446,804,857 tokens. The official website for Amon is amon.tech. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Amon’s official message board is medium.com/@amontech.
Buying and Selling Amon
Amon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Amon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Amon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.