Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. In the last seven days, Atheios has traded up 56.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Atheios coin can currently be purchased for $0.0043 or 0.00000108 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and STEX. Atheios has a market cap of $60,269.00 and $260.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006252 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000784 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002558 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded down 33% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios Coin Profile
ATH is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 29th, 2018. Atheios’ total supply is 13,990,671 coins and its circulating supply is 13,907,873 coins. Atheios’ official Twitter account is @atheioschain. Atheios’ official website is www.atheios.com. The Reddit community for Atheios is /r/Atheios and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Atheios
Atheios can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atheios should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atheios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.