ATMChain (CURRENCY:ATM) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. Over the last seven days, ATMChain has traded up 46.1% against the U.S. dollar. ATMChain has a market capitalization of $368,564.00 and approximately $76.00 worth of ATMChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ATMChain token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including Rfinex, Mercatox, HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $91.36 or 0.02266702 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00011024 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005004 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded down 56.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004404 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00001275 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ATMChain Token Profile
ATMChain is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 1st, 2017. ATMChain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,660,285,460 tokens. ATMChain’s official Twitter account is @ATMChainDev and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ATMChain is /r/atmchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ATMChain’s official website is www.atmchain.io.
Buying and Selling ATMChain
ATMChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Rfinex, Mercatox, Livecoin, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATMChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATMChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATMChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATMChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATMChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.