Beatcoin (CURRENCY:XBTS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. Beatcoin has a total market capitalization of $37,917.00 and $0.00 worth of Beatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Beatcoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One Beatcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0249 or 0.00000318 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $91.25 or 0.02268768 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00011022 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005000 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded down 56.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004400 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00001976 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00001275 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Beatcoin (XBTS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 2nd, 2016. Beatcoin’s total supply is 2,524,686 coins and its circulating supply is 1,524,686 coins. Beatcoin’s official Twitter account is @Beats_coin. The official website for Beatcoin is beatcoin.info.
Buying and Selling Beatcoin
Beatcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beatcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beatcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Beatcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.