BitClave (CURRENCY:CAT) traded up 8.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 17th. BitClave has a total market cap of $363,472.00 and approximately $10.00 worth of BitClave was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BitClave has traded 21.4% higher against the dollar. One BitClave token can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bibox, YoBit and Tidex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $697.34 or 0.17298874 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003184 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00051429 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00001148 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
BitClave (CRYPTO:CAT) is a token. It launched on July 5th, 2017. BitClave’s total supply is 1,597,746,125 tokens and its circulating supply is 501,394,406 tokens. BitClave’s official Twitter account is @bitclave and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitClave is www.bitclave.com.
BitClave Token Trading
BitClave can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Kucoin, Bibox, Tidex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitClave directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitClave should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitClave using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitClave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitClave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.