Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. One Bitcoin Interest coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00002743 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bitfinex, Exrates and HitBTC. Bitcoin Interest has a total market cap of $2.02 million and approximately $2,928.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Interest has traded 13% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $54.63 or 0.01357474 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.35 or 0.00331762 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.51 or 0.00161786 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00016624 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00026805 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00001596 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Profile
BCI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 19th, 2017. Bitcoin Interest’s total supply is 18,326,892 coins. Bitcoin Interest’s official website is bitcoininterest.io. Bitcoin Interest’s official Twitter account is @btcinterest.
Bitcoin Interest Coin Trading
Bitcoin Interest can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Exrates, Bitfinex and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Interest should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Interest using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.