Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. Bitcoin Planet has a market capitalization of $4,381.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bitcoin Planet has traded 3.8% lower against the dollar. One Bitcoin Planet coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges including Novaexchange and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.35 or 0.02269794 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.68 or 0.00488886 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00021794 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00011550 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00023674 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00020572 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00011007 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 25.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00036173 BTC.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Profile
Bitcoin Planet (CRYPTO:BTPL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. It launched on June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_. Bitcoin Planet’s official website is bitcoin-planet.net.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Planet
Bitcoin Planet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Novaexchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Planet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Planet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.