BoostCoin (CURRENCY:BOST) traded 6.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. Over the last week, BoostCoin has traded down 47.2% against the US dollar. BoostCoin has a total market cap of $15,259.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of BoostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BoostCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00021804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00023673 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004948 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00006561 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002624 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00015564 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00013393 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00113248 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 88.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000038 BTC.
BoostCoin Coin Profile
BoostCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 15th, 2014. BoostCoin’s total supply is 11,855,487 coins. BoostCoin’s official Twitter account is @boostcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. BoostCoin’s official website is myboost.io.
Buying and Selling BoostCoin
BoostCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BoostCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BoostCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BoostCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BoostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BoostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.