Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Bread token can currently be bought for $0.26 or 0.00006532 BTC on major exchanges including Tokenomy, Cobinhood, Binance and IDEX. Bread has a total market capitalization of $23.37 million and $170,414.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bread has traded up 15.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007904 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00393111 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002698 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025077 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.17 or 0.01691015 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00233945 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00001887 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004863 BTC.
Bread’s launch date was December 1st, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,733,978 tokens. Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bread’s official website is BRD.com .
Buying and Selling Bread
Bread can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, Cobinhood, Tokenomy, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bread directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bread should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bread using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bread and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.