CasinoCoin (CURRENCY:CSC) traded down 42.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. CasinoCoin has a total market capitalization of $10.23 million and approximately $324,581.00 worth of CasinoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, CasinoCoin has traded 9.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One CasinoCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including cfinex and BitFlip.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 54.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00017109 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15,060.56 or 3.74513966 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000256 BTC.
CasinoCoin (CRYPTO:CSC) is a PoC coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 18th, 2013. CasinoCoin’s total supply is 39,999,999,905 coins and its circulating supply is 35,973,085,511 coins. CasinoCoin’s official website is casinocoin.org. The Reddit community for CasinoCoin is /r/casinocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CasinoCoin’s official Twitter account is @CasinoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CasinoCoin
CasinoCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: cfinex and BitFlip. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CasinoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CasinoCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CasinoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CasinoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CasinoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.