Compound Coin (CURRENCY:COMP) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 17th. Compound Coin has a market capitalization of $68,723.00 and $100.00 worth of Compound Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Compound Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and C-Patex. Over the last seven days, Compound Coin has traded 60.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.41 or 0.02270840 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010970 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded down 56.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004401 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00001976 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00001283 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Compound Coin
Compound Coin (COMP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 30th, 2017. Compound Coin’s total supply is 32,995,616,741 coins and its circulating supply is 32,445,606,740 coins. Compound Coin’s official Twitter account is @CompoundCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Compound Coin is compound-coin.cc.
Buying and Selling Compound Coin
Compound Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Compound Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Compound Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Compound Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Compound Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Compound Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.