Crowdholding (CURRENCY:YUP) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 17th. Over the last seven days, Crowdholding has traded 15.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Crowdholding has a market cap of $53,582.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Crowdholding was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crowdholding token can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $700.92 or 0.17415817 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003189 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00051444 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001145 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
Crowdholding Token Profile
YUP is a token. Its launch date was March 7th, 2018. Crowdholding’s total supply is 445,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 168,298,946 tokens. Crowdholding’s official website is www.crowdholding.com. The Reddit community for Crowdholding is /r/Crowdholding and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Crowdholding’s official Twitter account is @crowdholding and its Facebook page is accessible here. Crowdholding’s official message board is medium.com/@crowdholding.
Crowdholding Token Trading
Crowdholding can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crowdholding directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crowdholding should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crowdholding using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crowdholding Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crowdholding and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.