DAO.Casino (CURRENCY:BET) traded down 3.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. In the last week, DAO.Casino has traded up 24.8% against the dollar. DAO.Casino has a market capitalization of $1.81 million and $58.00 worth of DAO.Casino was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DAO.Casino token can now be bought for $0.0108 or 0.00000269 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00011392 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00042548 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
DAO.Casino Token Profile
BET is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 24th, 2013. DAO.Casino’s total supply is 167,270,821 tokens. DAO.Casino’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin. The official website for DAO.Casino is dao.casino.
DAO.Casino Token Trading
DAO.Casino can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAO.Casino directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAO.Casino should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DAO.Casino using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAO.Casino Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAO.Casino and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.