Digital Rupees (CURRENCY:DRS) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Digital Rupees coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Digital Rupees has a market capitalization of $32,611.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Digital Rupees was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Digital Rupees has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00001587 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- AllSafe (SAFE) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Digital Rupees
DRS is a PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Digital Rupees’ total supply is 510,802,961 coins. Digital Rupees’ official website is www.digitalrs.me. Digital Rupees’ official Twitter account is @DigitalRupees.
Buying and Selling Digital Rupees
Digital Rupees can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Rupees directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Rupees should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Rupees using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Rupees Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Rupees and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.