ENTCash (CURRENCY:ENT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 17th. ENTCash has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of ENTCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ENTCash coin can now be bought for about $0.0249 or 0.00000273 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, ENTCash has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $91.19 or 0.02262053 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010974 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005000 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 56.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004407 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00001979 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00001276 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ENTCash Coin Profile
ENTCash (ENT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 14th, 2016. ENTCash’s total supply is 600,000,000 coins. ENTCash’s official website is entcash.com. ENTCash’s official Twitter account is @Eternity_Group and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ENTCash
ENTCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ENTCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ENTCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ENTCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ENTCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ENTCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.